Me too after thinking about this.
the reason I can't say I saw the RPM at the end of the run is I cut the Tach wire from the msd box going to the tach chasing an electric issue. the tach needle was bouncing all over the place down track and I couldn't tell what peak was anyway.
Once I did that and at the same time between round one and 2 also discovered the power wires to about all the toggle switches for ignition, fuel and h2o pump and fan were loose. after tightening them tiny screws down the car ran good. I'm looking for a good brand / source for on off switches. the last ones were on a Moroso panel.
I did have the maga 200 on the RPM screen but I didn't get a good look at the peak at the end of the pass.
The peak RPM stored "has" to be the top end of the pass. {boy its been too long..}
I have a 6000 {or close} in the 3 step to the line lock, the burn out can't go past that.
tomorrow when I go to the shop and before I pull the trans I'll figure out how to recall the pass if doable. It should be, it saves the peak RPM if the power is off then back on.
pretty excited to think I may get this car squared away this time around.
BTW I am running 32 inch tall stiff sidewall tires. so the 4.56's may be OK?
Thanks for steering me in the right direction.
This might be great fun getting that car in the 5.90's in the 1/8