OH yea, and what a nice reminder of why I hate paying people to do work for me and much rather do it all myself!!

a "$70 alignment" turned into a $180 bill!!!

the $70 alignment, plus another $35 because of the extra time to get it to the specs I asked for instead of factory specs. ....um, ok, whatever.
I also asked for the wheels to be re-balanced, because when the truck ate a wheel bearing last weekend, it chewed up the inside of the rim, and I'm sure it affected wheel balance.

apparently that was another $40, because it takes him 30 minutes to balance 4 tires...oh and another $20 for "tape weight" instead of the clip on weights (which I did ask for)

when I break it all down, it seems somewhat fair, I can picture them going back and forth on setting trying to get the specs I asked for, which were greatly outside factory spec, and taking a bit more time, and 30 minutes to strip weights, spin the wheels, add weight, spin them again, etc. sounds fair to me, because I've done it a few times myself, but gosh...a $200 bill when I was expected $100!!

**Photobucket sucks**