Quote:

I installed Bobs cam in a friends Challenger 440/6 after he wiped a cam and I was amazed how well it ran. I think the secret to the cams success is a wide LSA and the short duration that seems to work well with STOCK exhaust manifolds and unported heads. After we installed the cam the car was taken to the track were it ran a 105 mph in the 1/4 spinn the tires for over 300ft. His car has 3.23 rear and a tight converter that also works well with Bobs cam. If you have a restoration type build with manifolds and stock heads ,valvetrain and converter and 3.23-3.55 rear this is a great cam. BTW, what the big secret ? His cam is a short duration with a wide LSA (113-115) and these specs are not really offered by any cam mfg. The Crower grind 32242 is also a great cam for a 440/6 with stock manifolds/valvetrain and probally one of the closest grinds to Bob Ks cam.

Thanks for the post, especially with regard to, "After we installed the cam the car was taken to the track were it ran a 105 mph in the 1/4 spinn the tires for over 300ft. His car has 3.23 rear and a tight converter that also works well with Bobs cam."

I'm curious now what size wheels and tires were on your friends car that he broke the tires loose for 300ft. with 3.23:1 gears?