The Truth (believe it or not):
1. I know the exact cam lobes used on Bob K's cam and could order a duplicate today, if so inclined. However, I'm not since I don't own anything it would be good for anymore. Besides, Bob did all the R&D and getting one from him still works for me (see #3 below).

2. Don't ask me for the specs, because it would apparently cause a bunch of people on here or the A12 web site to hire a hit man to kill me and my family.

3. He offers ONE cam grind, but gives you guidance as to recommended ICL (that's Intake Center Line for the non-technical folks), valve springs, etc., to install it based on your combination. Bob has tons of first-hand testing experience to back up his recommendations.

4. Ever heard Bob's car idle in person? It sounds like a stock 383 w/ a lounder-than-stock exhaust.

5. The STOCK (OEM original) 440 6-bbl cam measures 214/226 @ .050", .449"/.459", 115 LSA + 2 (113 ICL). It has very slow lobes, too. I could spec a modern version from someone like Crane's master lobe profile catalog that should idle the same (possibly better) and probably make more torque across the curve than the OEM part.

6. Someone looking for a "hopped up" replacement for an OEM cam should consider the Hughes Engines cam HERE that's been sitting in their Clearance section for months.

Forgot to mention that I have seen a dyno test w/ Bob's cam, but it didn't include any comparison to an OEM grind. FWIW, it seemed to be fairly sensitive to having sufficient spring seat pressure to rev out to it's peak capabilities.