Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Apparently, someone from Ken Mosier's restoration shop had told Dave Wise that I "stole" this product from another manufacturer and did nothing more than re-package it under our label

so someone accused you of buying a marketed product, getting it patented, relabeling it then selling it.

not a bad idea, but i doubt it happened that way.

Apparently some idiot "genius" claimed that I took this product from a motorcycle line dating back to the 1990's!?!?! What kind of moron would think that I'd "steal" a product from 20 years ago (that obviously never worked to begin with or caught on) and simply repackage it with my name? I wonder where this "motorcycle" product is that supposedly is just like RPM? Has anyone else ever seen it? I would think that someone would have a good lawsuit pending against me if that were the case!

As stated earlier Tony, this product came to fruition because I lost points on the Cuda and Challenger for using oil on my bare metal parts. I knew that I would have to preserve the parts on the Valiant differently if I was to make up those missed points for the OE judging. I spent MONTHS formulating and engineering ingredients that would preserve bare metal AND be dry to the touch. I did all of this to facilitate a specific need and not with the intent to sell a product. It was the other guys on the Valiant Team that suggested I market it to the Restoration Industry. Every ingredient used is a component specially formulated to make up our PATENTED new product RPM. No other "rust prevention" products were used to inspire or copy RPM from!! It is a completely new concept/process that prevents rust on metal parts!! Pictured below is just ONE of the many raw materials used to manufacture RPM. They are custom made for ECS in 5 gallon metal containers. I opened one to show how it is shipped to our facility in bulk. (RPM obtains its beautiful green/gray color once the other ingredients are blended together.) Cheers to the CRETIN who said we copied someone else's product.......

ok...I've seen the other paste coating(s) and they have been around for a long time but how does yours compare as far as longevity? From what I've read about the "others", you have to go back every so often and do some touch up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360268668881&viewitem=

I know it says Calyx is for exhaust manifolds but it works on other parts too.

Last edited by 52savoy; 06/04/11 04:47 AM.