Quote:

Quote:

Apparently, someone from Ken Mosier's restoration shop had told Dave Wise that I "stole" this product from another manufacturer and did nothing more than re-package it under our label

so someone accused you of buying a marketed product, getting it patented, relabeling it then selling it.

not a bad idea, but i doubt it happened that way.

Apparently some idiot "genius" claimed that I took this product from a motorcycle line dating back to the 1990's!?!?! What kind of moron would think that I'd "steal" a product from 20 years ago (that obviously never worked to begin with or caught on) and simply repackage it with my name? I wonder where this "motorcycle" product is that supposedly is just like RPM? Has anyone else ever seen it? I would think that someone would have a good lawsuit pending against me if that were the case!

As stated earlier Tony, this product came to fruition because I lost points on the Cuda and Challenger for using oil on my bare metal parts. I knew that I would have to preserve the parts on the Valiant differently if I was to make up those missed points for the OE judging. I spent MONTHS formulating and engineering ingredients that would preserve bare metal AND be dry to the touch. I did all of this to facilitate a specific need and not with the intent to sell a product. It was the other guys on the Valiant Team that suggested I market it to the Restoration Industry. Every ingredient used is a component specially formulated to make up our PATENTED new product RPM. No other "rust prevention" products were used to inspire or copy RPM from!! It is a completely new concept/process that prevents rust on metal parts!! Pictured below is just ONE of the many raw materials used to manufacture RPM. They are custom made for ECS in 5 gallon metal containers. I opened one to show how it is shipped to our facility in bulk. (RPM obtains its beautiful green/gray color once the other ingredients are blended together.) Cheers to the CRETIN who said we copied someone else's product.......