I ran mine on a chassis dyno this year. It really helped getting the jetting and timing dialed in. I also found a major glitch that had been causing a high speed miss. Never would have found that running the car down the track.

You probably already know that the numbers might not be very realistic but that's not what you're looking for anyway.

I found out the hard way that the chassis dyno can be hard on the car. I didn't have a fan on my trans cooler and should have let the engine idle a lot longer after every pull to get the trans fluid cooled down. The fluid got hot enough to burn the paint off the converter, cook the fluid and damage the high gear clutch pack.

Maybe in a way that was good because now I have a new cooler, twice the size of the old one with a 10" fan mounted on top of it, plus a trans fluid temp gauge.

I used an old pair of slicks that were about gone and I'm glad I did. The rollers will do some damage.

All in all I think it was worth the time and money. I don't know what you'd have to pay but my dyno guy didn't even want to take any money. He just wanted to see the car on his dyno. My wife left $125 laying on his desk and I hope that was enough to pay for his effort.