If anyone cares, I got the CAT rockers today, and they are about what you would expect for the price, cheap. The shafts and rocker bodies with bronze bushings look decent, but the adjusters, hold down bolts, and stamped steel shaft hold downs are cheap. The HEX broching in the adjusters is sloppy and very tight to get a hex wrench into, the one I checked did not turn smoothly, but I think some cleanup and they will be OK. The adjusters are for ball end pushrods, and are setup that with proper length pushrods the adjuster is flush with the body, but it should oil fine if adjusted to where a few threads are showing below the bottom of the rocker. The roller top seems slopy too, and the sides of the rocker arm come down on each side of the valve stem. They clear the stock install height/retainers of the stealth heads. I also think they may be too narrow to use lash caps if you wanted to. The geometry does not look too bad, a bit to the inside of the valve stem. Not really an issue for a mild setup. I have not put checking springs on yet to check a full sweep or actual rocker ratio. These also were not packaged like you would run them. One shaft had all the right hand offset rocker arms, and the other shaft had all left hand offset rockers. The stamped steel hold downs are a copy of the stock ones, but the stamping in not correct to use as they come. the tabs on the ends that align the rockers are not stamped 90-degrees to the shafts, so they try to push the rockers out of alignment. It is easy to fix this with a hammer, or just re-use your originals. The hold down bolts are black oxide with no grade markings, in fact no markings at all as the the strength of the bolts?

Thats it for now. I will try to get picture, and more info tomorrow.