Quote:

...What are your performance expectations? good sounding driveable street car...cheap as possible

I'm going to say this again because I think everyone is making too big of a deal about the crank. I would not worry about having a cast crank. It is a question of dollars versus bang for the buck. You are not building a 600hp race car and it will be fine for a good sounding street machine! Milling the heads .050 will likely mean you also have to mill the intake side of the heads in order for the intake to fit. If you find that you have the pistons down in the hole more than .060" and depending on if the heads have already been milled, which they probably have, I would mill them no more than .020" and ditch the thick Felpro gaskets and install thin steel gaskets. What you really want to do is pull a head, see if the pistons are flat tops and how far down in the cylinder they are at top dead center. Chances are they are OK, you could probably pass on milling the heads, install the thin head gaskets and cam and you'll have a perfectly good sounding, healthy street machine. Spend more money to get more horsepower and it also becomes a little less streetable the more you do to it. It's your choice how far you want to go with it but you do have a nice fresh motor. You can do all that stuff to it but it's going to take time and money.