Quote:

talked with the company today that rebuilt the motor, the build sheet is gone, and this is the email i got back from the manager, he says

That engine was sold as a 73-80 truck engine with a cast crank externally balanced. The blocks were all the same so the 69 was probably all we had at the time. Also that engine was purchased in April of 2007.

so if the motor was built as a truck motor, what will i need to change out to make it a car motor?
i have a buddy that has a set of trw forged pistons 10 to 1 and i have a forged crank, wld it be better for me to swap all this out?

thanks

The engine looks nice. Sounds like it is built as mild low compression engine. My main concern is you will need to get the correct dampner and flexplate/converter/flywheel for the external balance cast crank. It would take alot to change the necessary parts to make it a high performance engine, so I suggest using it as it is.
If your set on a HP engine, you would want higher compression pistons and have the crank internally balanced. If you start changing parts out on that engine to make it a HP engine, I really think you would be money ahead to build a new performance engine and sell that one for a profit as you should be able to get more for it than what you paid?