Quote:

well i guess we have finally got down to the real factor in what i do with the motor, the lack of money, i have been working on the car since 10/07 and have just about depleted all my funds for the project, i really want to know the exacts on the motor, so i guess i will bite the bullet and just pull 1 of the heads to get a good look at what i am dealing with, i will post my findings and we can go from there,
i want to thank everybody for all the great input and the great advice,

Finally , that only took 6 days to sink in .

As said don't worry bout the cast crank and you don't need to do a CC volume of the piston at TDC all you need to do is either measure how far down it is or just post the number engraved in the piston and someone can get the specs and it will be BALL PARK as to where it actually is . Change the cam , skip the cheap chinese junk rockers , and put it back to gether . be forewarned , if you go shaving .050 off the heads you will more than likely need shorter pushrods , though some will tell you to just put shims under the rocker stands.

Use a dual plane intake , your choice of either headers or HP manifolds and you'll be good to go , it's not going to be a barn burner but it will accomplish what you want .