Quote:

why not the indy ez heads or the sr heads? nice work by the way.

I was unsure if the exhaust port flange angle were the same as the stock cast heads.

A little more done. The left side gate is done, so the only thing left for the manifolds is to touch up a few ugly welds, weld in eight EGT probe bosses, weld in two drive pressure fitting bosses, a bit more welding in the merge and a little port clean up. I'm beyond burnt out on the headers, so I'll come back to most of this stuff later........

Here is the progress of the left side...
Connect to holes...

O.K now to move on to the A/C compressor bracket, first, I can not draw well but I wanted something unique. I had planed on a March-ish looking bracket but my wife gave me this idea so I appeased her and drew it up. I ended up liked it enough to try and make it. Turned out O.K imo, but I still have a bit of clean up to it. It also serves as a way to identify what family I belong to if the unthinkable happens, theft deterrent, and more proof I do things the hard/long/waste of time way....... All drawings and machine work was done free hand so don't judge too hard lol...

I plan in building another pivot support for the rear of the A/C pump, the I'll use an adjustable rod to tighten the belt. Never mind the bolt holding the alternator up, it was just used to position the alternator for more brain storming........