Quote:

I would say thats "sort of" the real story... There was never a threat of lawyers to Pete... it was more of a concern that Pete and I did the deal, the price was agreed, the deposit was sent and at that point, since I felt I had secured the car, I entered into a legal business contract with my buyer for the re-sale of the car.. and he already cashed in investments and wired me money for it. So... to back out after all that was in motion, could have caused serious problems for me, not Pete... He was a 100% stand up guy and honoured the deal we had in place, more to cover my a$$ than anything.... I'm greatfull for that. Had the situation been different, I never would have asked pete to complete a deal he had second thoughts about...

Hey Sean,
Sorry I must be stupid but here you say you re-sold it and now you are saying you brokered it?

Maybe you can run the word slander by your lawyers, cause I did nothing of the kind. Simply I asked a simple question and made an observation about yes poor business practices.
If it was a good business practise you would have had no reason to say:
Had the situation been different, I never would have asked pete to complete a deal he had second thoughts about...

Did Pete consign the vehicle with you then Sean?

Anyway I am havig a tough time keeping up, like I said I am more of a simple kind of guy, I don't hang around rock stars, I don't name drop the people I hang around or simply try to make out like I am someone I am not.

I was just asking a pretty simple question or two. No real need for you to get bent outta shape.
And no its really none of my business but when you wrote your version of the "real story" being an inquisitive guy I thought you may want to clear up some of the simple points.

Instead you feel the need to ramble on how mean I am? How I am attacking you? Your character? Slander?

I think not...

Bought, re-sold, brokered, all have different meanings.

If you wanted to you could have set the record straight from the beginning instead...

Dave