Quote:

Looking awesome! Post more pics as you get them, I love checking out your car, you've done a really nice job on it.

*The 4 speed mate to your car is currently sitting in my driveway as I type this, I'm delivering it to it's new owner in Canada this comming weekend, he swapped his beautiful Dark red 67 Hemi 4 speed GTX plus some cash to own the only other known LL1 68 Hemi Charger, he's a VERY happy new owner! He actually drives his cars allot and isn't afraid to smash the throttle when the mood strikes. His immediate plans include pulling and stashing the numbers matching engine to be replaced by a fresh "World" based Ray Barton Hemi, should be a fun ride!

Thanks Scott.... Wow, that's cool about the '68 over at your pad... That would be something if there were only 2 built in that color... Wouldn't surprise me if there was only a handful for I've only seen a handful of LL1 Charger of all models to begin with, let along a factory Hemi-car...

If I end up keeping the car (only getting rid of it if I find a Daytona), I'll probably sell off some of my stuff like this extra rim-blow to have you redo the carbs...

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)