Quote:

Quote:

I say MSD is so-so because their products suffer from poor QC, as others note, and their support is not so great either.

I've had an MSD 6 AL that would 'stop' all of a sudden, then 'start' again, all while I was sitting on the side of the road. I sent the box back and they charged me $50 to 'fix' it. I asked if they found something wrong and they said 'yes'. I asked what and they said (get this...) 'whatever it was that was causing it to stop working'.

Sure enough, I continued to have the same problem, only my wallet was $50 lighter.

"So-so" is what they get. When they move from Northern Mexico to somewhere where electricity is understood they might get better.

Good product,bad quality control like most all big companys today.It's "people problems" there are no conciencious craftsmen in the work place anymore.Look at most every successful manufacture and listen to all the complaints about quality control and service from the end users..

Most the people putting the stuff together today can't even spell craftsman. In todays environment, you don't want to buy anything that comes out of Mexico if you can help it.

Fastest 300