I bought a 26" 3 core over he summer. I test fit it just to see if it would line up and it did so. I think for the dollar it's a good product. It just really bothers me that the finish quality is so poor. I've built assembly line products and worked in the packaging equipment industry. 90% of the ugly appearance of a champion radiator can be completely avoided by better handling of the raw materials during transfer, storing, machining, welding, handling and packaging. Their production practices are sloppy and would only require better planning and training on the part of their production managers and possibly some improvement of their work and storage surfaces.

Mine will require a half days work to straighten fins, clean it up and polish the tank to make it presentable. Not terrible considering the price but totally avoidable so there's my rant.

Of course if they took my word for it and put in the effort to make their product prittier, they would want more money, so maybe I should be happy with the ugly duck that is the Champion radiator.

I’m listening.