Quote:

I just wasted 1/2 a day trying to fit my new supposed "bolt-in" Champion 22" radiator in my 68 Cuda. It is twisted so when you get 3 bolts aligned the bracket for the 4th is 1/4-3/8" away from the core support and the core support is perfectly straight. The stock fan shroud is supposed to fit. Well it doesn't. Not even close. The Champion radiator core is over and inch shorter than the stock radiator so the shroud overlaps the radiator hoses and trans. cooler lines. To top it off the mounting holes don't line up correctly and there is barely enough metal to redrill the upper holes. Plus I'd have to use a fender washer on the drivers side lower bolt to catch enough of the radiator to make it hold and then it wouldn't be a good tight fit. I just e-mailed the seller and will see what comes of it.

The one you are showing looks like the one for a dart, and your shroud dose not look like mine, which is a 69 340 Cuda, it fit great with no probs. sorry your not pleased, i think you have the wrong rad. I have part # cc1635.