The one you are showing looks like the one for a dart, and your shroud dose not look like mine, which is a 69 340 Cuda, it fit great with no probs. sorry your not pleased, i think you have the wrong rad. I have part # cc1635.

I didn't mention it but my Cuda has been switched over to the 70 and up style cooling package which has the inlet and outlet swapped from side to side. Your correct in that the new radiator is for a Dart. I ordered it for a 72 Dart to be exact because that's what the radiator that was in my car was out of and fit perfectly and the shroud bolted up to it correctly. The new radiator was supposed to be just like a 72 Dart V8 radiator but is made too short. The supplier I got it from told me (after he talked to Champion) that they had some problems with some A-body radiators being too tall so they started making them 2" shorter. He's trying to find an early one that's taller. If this one were 2" taller and straight it would work perfect. If it were a case where I screwed up and ordered the wrong radiator I would have just bitten the bullet.

BTW: The fellow I bought mine from seems like a straight shooter and trying to remedy the problem.

68 Cuda 408/904/8-3/4
02 Dakota 4.7 auto