wow Im just gonna give you my 2 cents here since i do know the guys there. you call Rick,(hes the owner if i remember) at 714-432-1266. They are out of SO CAL and are a good place to deal with has been my experience. I had one bad one out of my dealings and it had a twist in it, but they let me return it and got me a new one right out. I sell for them just by word of mouth, nothing special. But I was so impressed with the service i got and the product was awesome , that i called and got hold of Rick and he and I kinda hit it off and walla. So tell him Brett in Sonora, CA(from Pro Street) told you to call and gave you the #, and I aint saying were best friends, but i think he will remember me and take care of ya man. I hope this helps. Ive run 3 different apps of thier radiators in a cuda,(BB car), a 69 camaro(LS engine), and a 72 chevy 4x4 with an injected engine and all are awesome!! So for the price they are just as good or better than a similar griffin I run in my other camaro. Thanks, Brett

Brett Hankins