Quote:

What about this Dave, "I'm a customer of yours and I do appreciate some of your products", sounds like a threat to you? I was just identifing myself a little better for you...

No Eric here was your COMPLETE quote:
Dave, I'm a customer of yours and I do appreciate some of your products but I don't appreciate your arrogance to anybody that try's to reason with you.

Regarding the rest of your inquiry all I can say is that your concerns are nothing more than a subliminal testimonial of how you would handle the situation. My mind doesn't think in an unethical fashion. Contrary to your incorrect and unsubstantiated perception, I have NEVER considered myself to be anything but a servant to the industry. Many of the concerns expressed about "fake this" or "crooks doing that" is nothing more than their inner personality traits. Money shouldn't be illegal just because some "crook" chooses to pilfer it. Baseball Bats shouldn't be illegal because some "crooks" use them as a weapon of choice. Pencils and pens should not be banned just because some people use them to write and document their devious plans. And Eric, I don't concern myself with the diabolical schemes that all of you "honest" folks immediately think about when this subject is brought up. Thank goodness you don't have access to this information. Maybe THAT is the real problem here Eric! Possibly a little "documentation" envy?