Quote:

bs27rob, out of curiosity how were you able to reunite your cars with missing paperwork?

You might have got the wrong BS27R.

I have received or bought the original sheets for some of my cars from previous owners or people that 'collected' these items of interest. Just luck and sometimes well after I purchased the car.

I am also aware of a 71 440-6 Cuda that I used to own was at a small show 10-15 years after I owned it. A fellow walked up to the current owner and presented him with the original Broadcast Sheet for the car! Perfect stranger and I have no idea how he knew the car would be there but it happened. The car happened to be a well known car in the area and it never managed to get more than a few hundred miles from where it was sold new.

Just pointing out that strange things can happen. I also know for a fact that there were/are several active fender tag and Broadcast Sheet collectors and hoarders out there. We should all be as lucky as George was.

'.. it was long ago and it was far away, and it was so much better than it is today..'
Jim Steinman