I guarantee that absolutley NO Chrysler "executives" or any other desk riders at Chrysler had any clue about what went on in the factory back then or even today! I know several retired line workers that went out for lunch everyday, drank a couple quarts, smoked a couple doobies, then went back to the line. They laugh at all the interest in fender tags, heck they used to make their own and put whatever codes they wanted on them! The Broadcast Sheet (I capitalize them for a reason) means so much more than any other documentation that it is not even funny. I have seen VIN's with 12 digits, fender tags with obvious wrong codes, dislexic stampings on core supports and trunk lips, cars repainted a different color right over the first paint job from the factory, and numerous other issues that make you say HMMMMMM... I will continue to put my faith in the Broadcast Sheet and will continue to appraise cars with a Broadcast Sheet at a higher value than one without and I am 100% sure that the majority in this hobby will agree with me. As far as I am concerned, a reproduction Broadcast Sheet is exactly the same as my Charmin, but not on a roll...

Last edited by Rhinodart; 04/23/10 10:06 PM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!