Quote:

Dave, I'm a customer of yours and I do appreciate some of your products but I don't appreciate your arrogance to anybody that try's to reason with you.

In bold print below was the start of the remarks where you claim to have tried to "reason" with me. Where I come those are statements made by a person looking to start trouble and argue. By all means feel free to reference my remark that initially instigated and called YOU out!

While I certainly appreciate the customers and patronage of ECS, it isn't a personality contest for me. If you want the best reproduction products for your car we will provide them at a competitive price with great service. If your patronage is based on how I react to your instigating remarks, you might be better served to get your products somewhere else. Sorry but I refuse to prostitute who and what I am for the almighty $$$. The subtle threat of not using our products if I don't cower to your remarks doesn't affect me in the least. I have never dangled any "perceived power". I simply have stated the facts about what ECS is licensed to provide.

An analogy of a gum wrapper to a broadcast sheet is absurd!

How can you say it adds value and is not worth less in the same sentence?

The paperwork added value to your car as it should but you failed to do your homework and personally inspect the car before you bought it and negotiate a price for it that was fair based on what you expected. If you had to spend $200K to just "straighten things out" then you really got taken...