Quote:

In response to some of the comments made here. I can say that Bob George did do the heads on my smallblock. They are Indy 360-2 230cc. Its an 11.4 cr pump gas 408. It only has 6 runs on it so far at a test and tune ran 9.87 at 136 @ 3200# on a very fat tune. We were trying to sort the suspension that day. He also built the 904. W7, I don't know you but can honestly say that if you met Bob in person, if you are a racer you guys would probably become instant friends. I know for a fact if it were not for his help (and a lot of it was free)there would not be a lot of people racing around here,small block, big block or whatever. Just the plain truth.

Thanks Randy,but I a big boy and can handle Mr Twigg.
To Jim Twigg and I call you by name so there's no confusion as to who I refer to:I call"BS" on your not having a personal agenda.First your interpertation of "we" shows your lack of reading as well as comprehension skills,Second,you have no clue as to the potential of my 588".The exact duplicate 588" in HemiFred's Duster has gone 8.40s with a TR and 2-1050s.So when this failed to garner the attention you wanted you bring up HemiFred's 605" that Darren built which is none of your business or maybe you should have asked Fred or Darren if you are so concerned.Fred and I are the dearest of friends even though we don't agree on everything.Fred's build never got past the block stage when he decided that he wanted to build it on "kill"with other than my usual Indy parts.After consulting with Darren,"we" Fred, Darren and I decided that this was more a build for Darren and Engine Solutions a "top shelf" Ford engine shop with unlimited resources inhouse than for a backwoods,country,behind the "hogpen" shop like BGR that builds everyday bracket engines,componants and chassis for the adverage bracket racer.Nothing more to that and since the shop is only my hobby.So Jim Twigg you go on the whine about a certain "click" on Moparts,please identify who is in the "click" Again your attempts at discrediting me have failed.
You remind me of a opossum in the middle of the road,at night,thinking that oncomming truck is going to brake or swerve.I say that because that's what you are like to me,a opossum in the middle of the road,I won't brake,swerve or let alone blink.And you want me to PM you for your address and visit you,I don't think so,you started this dog and pony show,bring on your best game."We" will call it a "Rodent Rodeo"since I still smell a Rat.FYATHYRIO

Last edited by B G Racing; 03/04/10 06:36 PM.