Quote:

Congrads on the motor thats haulin the mail. Don't pay any attention to some of these guys that are jealous of how good a small block can run. Some think of small blocks as if its a chevy or ford your talking about, if u don't have a 500+ inch HEMI or big block then u don't have u know what until you come by them on the big end.

Bob goerge i though Ryan J did the heads on Mark davis demon or maybe i'm mistaken. If u can build small blocks to run mid 9's why does an all aluminum 588 hemi only run mid 9's [/quot

Jim Twigg,since you seem to have some personal agenda or animosity towards me let me respond to your arrogance or ignorance or both.First off we never said we built Marks engine or did Marks heads,Mark lives up the street from me(almost neighbors)Mark like many local racer does most of his own work with the help of his friends and has an open door relation at the BGR shop for any assistance.Mark is part of the BGR family,as is Lonnie,Randy,Harold,Bob R. and a dozen other fast smallblock racers.Read my post,the word (I) is absent and the word(we) is prevailent.The "we" are all the racers at BGR(racers helping racers)No one of us make up BGR alone.
As far as your concerns as to how fast my 588"Hemi runs,let me say it's fast enough for me,the chassis set-up and the purpose(wheelstands).I'am not interested in ET chasing but more interested in having fun and being reliable(getting 10 to 12 seasons and 600 passes on a combo).The truth be told,I only race the 65 to honor Curt's memory.That's why I never change anything on the car.
So basically I really could car less what you think.I don't know you,don't know what your claim to fame is, or care what you though you were trying to engage in by your comments.As seen it was ignored by most and just passed over.I'am really not responding to you personally but I'am just responding to the site to show what a real Butthole you are and how your assenine comments were successfull in making an azz out of you.In the quaint words of a famous BG(Barry Grant)you are not man enough to carry my jock strap!!!If you have a problem with my comments,look me up.I'am not hard to find and too big to hide. Jim Twigg,try and redeem yourself on your next post number 122 and post something worth while.

Last edited by B G Racing; 03/03/10 11:19 AM.