Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

:Took alot of time to figure a cam out and that I want to keep to myself.

I remember this build now... If you want your cam specs to be a secret, you should tell Ryan (Not RyanJ) not to post them on other sites...LOL

You're talking about wrong guy...... The original poster with the 461 is one who does'nt want cam info out.

Huberto's (449Valiant) 449" 360-1 Cam is 280/288 @ .050" & off top of my head I think .758"? Lift 109 LSA? 1.65 T&D's. Nothing "special" His motor made 767? I don't remember exactly & I'm sitting in Hotel room in Vegas @ moment so can't look it up. His "only" made 617? TQ? But that is just variation in dynos..... that is still biggest TQ # ever put up by a Gasoline SB Chrysler on that particular dyno, so.... I know it's not a slouch. I'm going to start using a brand new Stuska dyno here this month, so I'll have whole new learning curve to try to figure out how motors compare.... I expect the Stuska to put up high(er) #'s & I have already discussed playing with correction factor if need be with dyno owner to lower the #'s. AS we;'d both just like to see "normal" #'s.... he does not want his dyno to be known as stingy or as putting up inflated #s... So we're going to run some semi "known" combo's & see where the #'s fall & go from there.

Are you doing some porting there ryan...lol wait for my bro....lol