Quote:

Quote:

If you ever go to a track, read the waiver you are signing when you enter. Everyone on the racing surface is racing at there own risk.

Does this waiver allow the track owner or operator to be sloppy and not have a "clean" track?

I think I remember reading somewhere in the SE where a track did not clean-up a motor explosion properly .. the next person down-the-track crashed ..and the track was held liable for "malpractice".

No they are still not responsable. I totaled a 100K TAD at National trails because water was coming up thru the cracks of the racing surface at the big end all weekend long along with dips in the track. This was at the nats on a Sun morning during first round at 9:15 am. Cost me close to 60K to rebuilt the car. The same day 4 other drivers crashed in the same lane including Jason Line in Gregs pro stock car. They closed the track early that year to repave the place. They cancelled our last div race of the year which is also held at National trails. I did not sue anybody,it was the track fault that water was coming thru. I just got busy and rebuilt the car and got back out there. I had alot of help rebuilding the car but it was very costly.

Last edited by Challenger 1; 08/16/09 05:03 PM.