Interesting subject, I applied for insurance a couple years ago it covered everywhere except on the track after submitting all the info and pictures I was told they can`t write policies for NJ. Two weeks ago in the staging lanes a fellow racer/friend ran into another racers 62 Novas 1/4 panel in front of the rear wheel damaging it badly whats worse the 1/4s were only on the car less than a year. The talked it out, cooled down and my friend went home and came back an hour later with a check for 2 grand and gave it to him. He was shocked he made good so quick, I`m not, he`s a real good guy. A few years ago at an " Old Days Drags" event my friend was racing his 66 Biscayne wagon against a roadster the guy in the roadster lost it off the line and ran into my friends 1/4 panel, after the race the roadster driver says" I think I hurt my car now I can`t race" your car? what about my friends? We had another friend nearby he`s big and intimdating, he was ready to step in. But my friend said no and stayed cool meanwhile the guy that hit him mumbled something and took off out the gate. Many years ago a guy backed into my hood in the lanes and said "I`m not paying you anything" Oh yeah? I gathered some friends we approached him and said "either pay up or never come back here" he did and gave me $300. I`ve always thought there was an unwritten understanding that if you hit somebody , you pay for the damages.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV