I lost a run to a local who can't drive. He ran the organization he was racing in. Well his employee actually ran it but you get the picture. This track had wide centerline. Like 6' feet. Not only did he get into the centerline but he crossed into my lane. I was inches away from the fence and had already lifted trying to protect my car.

The guy running things acted like they saw nothing. They even pretended to go ask the track officials. There were two video tapes of the incident. It was dark and hard to see through the viewfinder. The guy running things said no-one saw anything and there was no TV available. As I was packing up the track owner who was in a wheelchair came over and asked how everything went for me that night. I told him what had happened and he said no-one had even asked and they had two different TV's on premise.

What do you do. Protect your car it's only one race. Then, don't go back and race with the lieing, theiving, #%$%^$^%^$^ that put "you have a freind in Jesus" on his back window. Wanted to go peel it off his car but figured he would someday read his decal, make freinds, and stop being what he is.

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.