Quote:

It was not available with A63 molding group, M44 hood rear/fender molding, or on SE cars due to the hood molding not fitting over the fiberglass.

Tav

I don't know about that?

That's a beautiful car you have there and I'd love to look it over in person if I ever get the chance, but we all know it's not a real 71 TA. I agree that the rear hood trim can be made to fit on the fiberglass hood. I even thought about doing it myself on my own car. Chrysler literature still says the hood wasn't available with that molding though. I've only ever heard of one car that had it. Dan told me about it and said it was coded for M31. M31 is the code for door top molding only. The rear hood molding would be M44.

I am going to add the A46 trim package to the list of stuff not available. I forgot about it earlier. A46 is the 1971 version of A63. A46 is the same as A63, but lacks the 1970 only astrotone tail panel.

I'm willing to compromise if you'd like, I could remove the "due to the hood molding not fitting over the fiberglass" section. Do you think that would be more accurate?

Tav

5257499-N94.jpg (127 downloads)