Michael, you need to do what you need and can cost effectively do, but I wonder how many non-sales of the correct dimpled lug nuts you will not have for owners with LH studs and nuts? I'm looking at a very original '69 GTX and will probably not change out the LH nuts and studs and forego the dimple ones for a set of MP or a set at the local Advance Auto....or continue to search and search ebag and swap meets for originals. Even though Moparts seems to be a small community of somewhat @n@l (to some and I use that term with passion) Mopar enthusiasts there are thousands of questions of "where can I find or who sells the best, most correct (fill in the item)" everyday, month and year. I think lots of Mopar enthusiasts have given up searching for correct left and right hand lug nuts and lug bolts/studs and HAD TO change to RH only and not because they all wanted to. Shoot we had 50+ A12 Lift-Off-Hood cars at the 2005 Carlisle and probably another 50 A12 car owners that didn't have their cars there and that is one large group of VERY @N@L owners that would account for at the least a 1000 LH correct dimpled lug nuts, in fact I think it was one of those @n@l A12 guys that first brought up the dimple subject because as you know that's the only "bling" we got when it comes to original wheels Personally I think you are under estimating the market and demand for correct LH lug nuts and studs. If I'm wrong then we all better buy up every left hand stud and nut we can find correct or not should they all be discontinued too........

As I said I'm not going to buy a set of correct RH lug nuts if the LH nuts are not available because I'm not going to change the LH studs to RH on the Mopars I have just for a dimple. You can still find non-correct but close left and right hand lug nuts. Count me in for four complete sets of left and right hand dimpled lug nut but none if only the right hands are available.

MikeR