Quote:

I was thinking about stamping the “L” on half of them before chroming so they look correct on the car without having to go through the drama of left handed studs.

Oh I can see it now "Da#% new "L" left-hand lug nuts won't go on, spent all afternoon trying to get them on. "

or "Ah we have a small problem with the left side lug nuts on that old car you just brought in to have the wheels balanced......the mechanic just got this new Snap On air gun and.....well he quit at eight broken lug bolts the other two are still good" .

And I'm going to be a little p!$$#d if I buy another set of lug nuts that were advertised as "L" left-hand NOS MOPAR lug nuts on the bag and when they arrived and after paying twice what they were worth they were right-hand lug nuts, emailed the seller and they said oops but we're not taking them back. Mike I'm not saying or even implying that situation with you, I'm just saying that someone, someday down the road will probably make that "mistake" knowing that an "L" means left-hand thread. Then there's those stinking ISO and NHTSA standards, will they even allow you to mark them as something they are not .

I want a set regardless but there are somethings that need consideration.

MikeR