Quote:

Michael, the photo and description on the ebay sellers ad said and showed the lug nuts with a "L" and the heading for the listing was NOS Left-Hand Thread Lug Nuts" and the ad read "very rare left-hand thread NOS Mopar Lug Nuts" and even made reference to the "dimple". I was high bidder and paid for them and waited and waited for weeks for them to show up (the seller was only 50-miles away). When they finally arrived they were right-hand without a "L" which was the first thing I noticed when I saw the bag and part number and said to myself "you have just been screwed" (thread pun there for this thread ).

So I didn't get right-hand thread lug nuts with a "L" on them but the photo and description in the ad did say they were. Now if someone doesn't say anything and just shows a photo of the right-hand thread lug nuts with the "L" what would you ASS-U-ME they were and bid them to the moon?

MikeR

I'm in the process of checking cost to make the left handed thread, however, I have a feeling the selling price will have to triple because the market isn't there. I have yet to have a 70 car, except my survivor, that didn't have most if not all the studs changed from the first time someone snapped the stud off because they didn't know any better. I really feel that we would have to make the stud to sell that nut to an already limited market. Most guys are not going to knock out all the studs and replace them so they can have a nut with an "L" on it. I would guess 2% will go through the drama and we are all here on MOPARTS.