So I never got to run the Callies block in the car last year. The new RB intake had considerably larger ports than the unported -1 heads so over the winter I matched both to the gasket and did a light porting, more of a blend, and I took a bit out of the guide boss area. I did quite a bit of work to the 4500 intake to match it to a 1" tapered 4 hole spacer. It's too bad I didn't get to dyno the low deck because it would have been neat to compare it to the RB with almost all identical parts. Same cubic inch, same compression, same cam. Heads are probably a bit better than they were, the RB intake has longer, straighter runners than the low deck intake. The block is more stable, bores are thicker so they stay rounder, but I doubt any of that would show up on a dyno. Feb 17 I'm supposed to be on the dyno with it, different guy than last time so it should be a go. Update on the combo- Callies RB block 4.375"x4.25" 10.5:1,Lightly ported Indy -1's and Indy 4500 intake, Bullet 277@ .050" .640 lift, EDM lifters, 1.5 T&D rockers, Pro systems 1150 Dominator. I'll update when it happens!