Having two different 'near-ready' (piston-rod-head-intake) combos to consider, I choose the one that would be the fastest to commission. I'm using 440-1 Indy's which Jeff CNC'd many years ago, this is using a used flat-top piston (DVW) that was designed for a 4.500 bore and now this KB block is 4.5065. Line2Line is currently coating the skirts and I had Rebco add vertical gas ports to pistons which had lateral ports already. I have to mention Rebco was great to me again, turning them out hours after getting them on the same day! And he's 'cheap'. Scott Brown cut me a new 55mm 4/7 swap cam with about .840" NET lift intake, he's still around and has been helpful as always. Isky also turned around my lifters quickly and reasonable, they are .937 bearing/ .850 wheel offset intake which is a BBC spec lifter body, PICS previous in this thread. I am reusing the 2x4150 (thumper) Indy T/R, Jesel drive and complete dry-sump oil system from my last engine. I had a local machinist friend remachine the pedestal area to make the best rocker geometry I could using the parts I had which are 1.60 pivot 1.7 TD paired rocker system. I had to tickle the heads spring seat about .010 to get .065 from coil bind. My spring loads are marginal light 340/850 and am using titanium 2.25" intake valves. They have about .060 P-2-V with checker springs on the intake and .100 exhaust. I have .045 piston to head cold. Manton is currently making the pushrods 7/16x.168 with a taper at the lifter end to clear the offset lifter body. My block is o-ringed so i surgically removed the SS orings (DIFFICULT!!!) and am currently installing copper then filing down flush to fill the cavity. I hope to make enough HP to run near the chassis cert (8.50) @ 2825lbs when everything is right.