definitelly there is no way to make understand to some ppl, HOW electricity works and where the loads runs and stays, and how or wich side must be feeded correctly.

The fact is if you have a good alternator, everything clean and tight AND EVERYTHING HOOKED on the right side of the charging system, ammeter won't feel anything so no loads there... just by pass on the right way the bulkhead.

Ammeter works allmost like a power valve, so if you feed from alternator side with A GOOD ALTERNATOR ( definitelly not the old stock one, or unmodified ) the ammeter barelly will feel the power going through. POWER goes through ammeter ONLY when batt is discharged and alternator is getting the juice back, when alternator is not able to feed the car and batt needs to suply, OR when you have everything hooked to the batt ( what is in some if not in all cases REALLY WRONG ) and ammeter feels like batt is ALLWAYS discharged, being alternator the feeding source ( if does have the power to ) and making the power running through ammeter ALLWAYS, registering discharge what is not completelly true.

whatever!!!

Maybe I'm totally wrong after 4 YEARS since the upgrade made on my DAILY DRIVER car and never get heat anywhere with all relays working to A/C, Halogen beams etc... after all I think I'll get the fire extinguisher ( I mean to get a good ornament around )

Please, take good and tested experiences!!!!

P.S.: I just got heat and melt on fuse box at hazzards/brakes fuse terminal, but thats nothing to do with charging system/ammeter really.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela