Originally Posted by moparjim79
Wrong again. But I will whole heartedly agree with you on this one thing at the moment- Diablo tuners are garbage out of the box. They need a loaded tune tailored to your vehicle and its mods to work correctly. I was greased for 45 minutes by a vendor which will remain un named right now, about how awesome the trinity was and how it would compliment perfectly the entire package I was buying and almost double the power. Huge lie and waste of time, and when I couldn't get the tuner to even initially start the tune process, I was told after calling the vendor and Diablo that "sometimes this is just what happens". The pedal commander on the other hand only has 1 real function.

To each their own. For the record, my Trinity has been great! Never had a single issue. And just because I've never used one, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion. But as I said before, the placebo effect is a powerful thing. And at least I did more than youtube research. But I guess nothing on YouTube is a lie or fake, is it? I've said my piece, you do you.

1949 International KB-2 "Mater" - 302/T5

1968 Dodge Dart GTS "The Drat" - 340/727

2006 Dodge Magnum R/T - Hemi

2016 Dodge Durango Limited - 3.6