Rubbing alcohol ????

Thanks so far.

What I know of the power train so far is its
426 Hemi compression is in the 11-11.5 range . Steel block and heads , stock exhaust , stock dual point dist. ( dont know base or advanced specs timing yet ) Stock water pump and hsg ( know idea of impeller blade count )
Pulleys are stock Mopar stuff and diam is I believe pretty close to OE
Trans is also stock with a mild street build with approx a 3000 / 3500 stall conv . it has the stock console mounted tach but I seriously doubt its accurate based on driving it so far

Its my understanding the purpose of WW or any wetting agent is to take the surface tension off of the water. ( think eliminating the bubbles in a pot of water on the stove ) Thus allowing the water to cover more of the surface area inside the cooling passages.

I have no problem running straight water as long as said WW agent helps control rust from forming inside the engine and allows some kind of lube for the water pump even if its minimal

Temps out here RARELY get below freezing . At most maybe a few times a year . IF they do the car will be in the garage anyway so its not a problem .
During summer months when its 100 Plus the car will hibernate . Black car, no A/C and temps of 110 ( or more ) is not a good mix .

I plan to reach out to the guy who built the engine one day next week sometime and see if he remembers details of the build. standard bore or not , type of water pump , thermostat temp range , etc etc .

When I shut it off last nite , it spit a little coolant out the overflow and was gurgling slightly. It wasn't scorching hot per say ,,,,,,but it was warmer than I would really prefer .