INDY's motor and R&S were ran on Dyno cell #2 and #1 respectively on Tuesday Morning. Superflow has 4 Dyno test cells side by side. The guys at SF were worried about people being in the cell next to a motor during a pull so we had to do some jockeying, to make sure no one was in the opposite cell working when pulls were happening.

Here is the winning motor out of MN, from R&S racing. Like I said in my other post it is aprox 15:1, is a 4" crank, 4.180ish bore, has custom pistons with vertical gas ports, and a "light ring pack", 1000 HP carb, Super Victor, heads were done by another shop in MN. We took pics of the motor during tear down, there was no voodoo. It was just a well built solid combo. The heads have 52 cc chambers, the ports looked nice, but nothing outrageous size wise on the intake side. He just had regular old Fel Pro 1213 intake gaskets on it. The exhaust ports were BIG. Probably one of biggest I have ever seen in a SB mopar head, bigger than anything I've done, I may have done 1 or two sets of W5's with Ex ports similar in size. So they were very big and nice shape, flat floor, D shaped. And like I said in other post cam was very unusual, I'll be checking out exact specs on that on Monday from Comp. I've never even read a magazine article anywhere with specs like that cam has, such low duration (238 intake) and yet alot of lobe lift (.420ish)and a wide LSA. Just had a set of 1.6 Crane gold rockers on it, actually had a stock 340 oil pan, and set of 1 7/8 TTI W2 headers. 285 cranking PSI.