I was wrong in my other post about ICH having a King Demon, they threw me off with the milled 4500/4150 adpapter they had on this thing, but it was a 4150 Demon.

They had a ton of valvetrain problems on dyno the week before the contest, they actually temporarily junked the block so the one they used in the contest is another block they had on shelf. They were breaking the intake rocker stands of the heads since they CNC'd them so far, and the boss had little support, so they came up with a nice looking stud girdle on July 4 to fix it. Dave took a bunch of close up pics of it, I'll post sometime. This was first time I ever really talked much to Ken and Russ and hung out with them, they're different than I expected, we borrowed their extra long MSD trigger wire to run our motor. We're going to do some business with Russ on a couple fronts in the future. I think Dave's highlight of the weekend was when Russ walked up to us on Thursday night at the MP Block Party while we were in the food line and asked us for a business card LOL. Anyhow here's their 440.