Just got home. Dave has all the photo's he took over on the shops digital camera, but I got a CD from SuperFlow of all the pics they took, and I'll post some of them in a semi chronoligical order, to kind of give a feel for how the contest went and was run.

On a sidenote, I need someone to tell me how I can capture what is on my computer screen and post it as an attachment so I can capture the wyndyn dyno info and post it easily. I just forget what buttons to hit in Windows to do it....

Anyhow, first thing we did when we arrived Monday around noon was to uncrate the engine, and install it on a SF902 docking cart. All 6 motors by the end of the day Monday were on carts and ready to run. Once they were all carted, we dressed them up temporarily with carbs, headers and air cleaners, and moved them out next to the test cell location for magazine photo's. Here is pic of that event.....

Left to right.... Tom from R&S, Me, Mike Stark from CFM, Eric Shelton, Ken Lazerri from INDY, and Dennis Maurer.