All the trailer tires I've had issues with was due to their age(3 yrs or older), not wear or over loading. the best 15 inch trailer tires I've found have a maximum load rating of E which is from 2800 up to 2880 Lbs. depending on the brand is what I see out here on the west coast, my current trailer with the Duster in it with tools, gen set, spare 8 spare car and trailer tires other extra parts weighed around 8650lbs on both axles and it would add right at 700 Lbs. onto the rear truck axle and remove 300 lbs. from the front axle on the truck. 4x2800=11,000 tire carrying ability hauling 8800 lbs. max so no overload correct work
It use to be all trailers tires that I could find or buy where made in China, not sure about now.
I replaced all four last year and thought I was buying American made, but not so whiney
I've had three enclosed car trailers, two 24 ft.10,000 GVW and one 22Ft 7000 lb. GVW, I decided to replace the C rated tires on the 22ft. trailer when they had less than a 1000 miles on them due to weighing it with some of my Son in laws household stuff and his 1981 El Camino type car with no motor or trans, the trailer was sitting lower than I expected loaded so I took it to a commercial scale and it weighed right at 8300 Lb. total weight disconnected from my old motor home shruggy That trailer weighed right at 4300 Lbs. empty brand new, those tires had a weight rating of under 1800 Lb. each is what I remember now, not good tsk Those where 5 lug wheels on 3500 lb. rated torsion axles that had 2x10 inch brakes on them ,the tire store would not sell me E rated tires and installed them on those five lug wheels whiney NO GOOD down
The trailer salesman had lied to me about the empty weight of that trailer and he swore Pace would not install 5200 Lb. axles, wheels and tires on a 7000 Lb. GVW trailer, HE LIED rant
I can't tell you how many 15 inch trailer rated tires I've had blow out or have the tread sling off going down the road with no warnings over the last 20 yrs whiney
Rant Off

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 02/11/20 02:30 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)