I was lucky to inherit a 24' Pace trailer from my Dad that has worked well for towing a varied array of mopars, a-body, b-body, e-body, 79 Cordoba, 79 LRE (it has an extra high roof so stacks clear).
In my opinion the thing that makes it universally good is having a full size door at the front on BOTH sides. Makes the strapping down much easier when you can easily walk in from both sides and also lay down without banging into the walls. Having on both sides also works well depending on where you park and possibly being blocked access to door. The side cutout doors I see people put in are slick but if you load cars of different dimensions, no guarantee they will line up.
My a-bodys I can squeeze out the door with window open, although not as easy as my stomach gets larger. The best way to load is to winch in. Once you get good at the setup, it takes no time to do. Just remember to take the key out before rolling in or have a trunk key on quick disconnect if you want to get in the trunk after loading. A few times I had to ask my girls to climb in the car to grab the key.
I use mine as a permanent garage for one of my a-bodys and drive it in and out all the time. Having the 24' allows me to store crates with tie downs, the hitch load bars, etc up front and out of the way. That extra length is so nice to have.