Originally Posted By TC@HP2

If you read into the description far enough to see that they call this an "all weather" tire than you also read that they are a "road legal competition" tire and that they use "competition compounds". You may have also noticed that these tires are listed as an "approved 1B permitted race" tire in the UK, which means it is the equivilent of a Hoosier d.o.t. compliant SCCA competition tire. Maybe your cherry picking your points, maybe you're just a lazy reader and stopped once you found your point, but, as you say...whatever.

Pot kettle

If I was only reading enough to prove my point I would have read that is it not DOT compliant. The equivalent is not the same as having DOT compliance on the sidewall.

Point I was trying to make, which I apparently didn't make to you, was that if you want to run stupid speeds with a 255/60R15ish tire this is what you have to pay and what you have to run.

If you are a bit more flexible in your sizing you can get more reasonably priced tires that meets the speed rating and are genuine street tires not pseudo ones.

They say there are no such thing as a stupid question.
They say there is always the exception that proves the rule.
Don't be the exception.