Originally Posted By sixpackbee
I have done more than a few cars in the last 30+ years in business that had people underwater. Here is my opinion on that matter. Most of those cars had some sentimental value which can't be valued. Others were it was the car they wanted, color, engine, trans, ect, and in the end you can't take it with you. As some of you age you'll find that money is not the hear all see all it was when you were chasing your tails off to earn it. Comes a time when there is less in front of you than behind you and you just want what you want. To the original poster. What is your time frame?

Talk to this guy. ^^^^^^

Quote:

I'm not so sure what was so hard to understand about my original question. I didn't ask for your opinions about what I should do with my money, or with my wife's car. We have the money, my wife loves the car, and we want to have it redone. Why do any of you care what we do with our money or our car? Instead of answering the question, climbing up on the soap box and start lecturing. Typical Moparts. laugh2 And I'm sure NONE of you has ever bought or restored a car that you were upside-down in, right? whistling I'm also sure that with the $2,500 we paid for this car 13 years ago, we'd be far less upside-down that some of the high-$$$ restos on Hemi and 6 pack cars that have been done, too. laugh2 panic

You do know your on Moparts right ?