Anyone know exactly where to cut, or, take a pie cut out of the front of the rear quarters at the front of rear wheel wells for slick clearance ?
I think I know where I want to make the cut but would like to confirm.
It’s just really tight on the front side of the tire on the lowest side of the wheelwell.

I know I have seen pics, read an article but danged if I can find either .

Parts rolling in next week, trying to get as much done as possible before they arrive.
Thanks again for all the help.

Plan as it stands:
Finish pulling trim.
Media blast engine bay / prep for paint .
Strip/ sand body/ media blast what is needed.
Should finish most of that tomorrow .

Interior is stripped out other than main wiring section from dash/ steering volume to engine bay- it comes out in the morning.
I will retain twilight and headlight electrical runs.

Clean/ prep interior metals for primer/ paint.- hope to finish prep tomorrow or Monday.

Strip/ DA body for primer/ paint-/ paint engine bay, should finish by Monday night.

Body work and primer should go pretty quickly this week.

Wheels and Tires arrive Tuesday.

Strange spool/ 8.75 build kit arrives Wednesday and rear goes to our builder .
Get it back Thursday or Friday .

727 trans kit from A&A should get here Thursday or Friday.

Gerst tubular front suspension , coil overs, Viking dual adjutibke shocks should arrive Thursday.

Cal Trac’s/ split mono - probably Friday.
AR engineering motor plate - hopefully by Friday.
Fuel cell/ pumps/ regulators/ seats hopefully by Friday.

Start mock up of driveline by Saturday .
Hopefully take a correct roller to Fabricator by following Monday or Tuesday for cage - get car back Friday or Saturday to final the body, stick in booth for paint and start final assembly .

I think we can pull this together if build schedule doesn’t get completely blown up prior to final assembly .

If my math is right and, due to the help here- should be a fun car and, be on time for season here .

Caveat- Car hits a frame machine early Monday to be checked- if all is well, a very short visit, couple hours maybe.
If not- I will lose a day or two.

Having a blast in Texas!