Mount the motor as far back as possible, make sure the valve cover will come off okay on the passenger side. I elongated the trans mount enough to slide my motor back right at a little over a full inch on my 1971 Duster, it was 50.7% weight on the front wheels, 49.3 % on the rear, with me in it full of fuel in the stock gas tank boogie
I also slid the rear end forward right at one inch also, along with stretching the rear wheel wells five inches, two inch to the rear and three inches forward up devil
I use a set of ladder bars and coil overs with a diagonal link for street use, Strange double adjustable 15.5 inches extended with a set of 150 Lbs. springs, a 130 LB set might have worked as well or better but I started of with 175 Lbs. springs do to the car being street and weighing 3450Lbs. with me in it full of fuel and like the 150 lbs enough to not experiment any more. It had a set of Comp Engr. 90-10 shocks on the front to start with and I ended up switching to a set of Koni SPA to make the car faster in the 60 fts. up
I ran M/T ET Street 315x60x15 Radials(10 inch wide wheels) on the good tracks and 13x30x15 ET Street bias ply(12 inch wide whels) on the street and slippery tracks and later a used set of M/T 31x10.5x15 W slicks on the 10 inch wide wheels, they wouldn't fit my car on the 12 inch wide wheels whiney which worked very well at the track also up
Have fun, enjoy the torque and HP of the BB Stroker up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)