Cm: If you were going to go tubular up front, who would you suggest?

Since a decision was made to race this year instead of just supporting the locals, Time is a real factor for me in counting costs .

Secondly : do you or anyone here have a suggestion on complete front end rebuild kits for this car, with good parts/ bushings should we decide to go that west.

Thirdly : I have an opportunity to pick up a built Dana with Wilwoods / Strange axles/ Strange billet cover/ 4:56 spool that’s set up for 4 link - 2200 bucks.
Came out of a tube chassis 8:50 duster that took a bad turn.
Advantage Other than being a Dana is it’s set up and I don’t think I can build an 8.75 with cal’s / monoleaf / spool / gear / brakes any cheaper really .

Thoughts?

Car isn’t too bad- cutting trunk out Thursday as I’m at engine dyno tomorrow .
Danger if she isn’t ugly though- originally yellow, repainted brown with remnants of an old snakeskin half top- whew!
Thankfully getting the ugly off is easy and the least of my concerns.
Car will see frame machine early Thursday just to make sure it’s not twisted somewhere we aren’t aware of- then we start pulling her down.

Thanks for your help - just trying to get a decent parts list in place and things ordered and on the way.

Again- many thanks to you and everyone that’s been helping.

Will post some pics as soon as we can- just hammered and- I have to figure out how to post pics on here.