Originally Posted By Little Detroit

I guess you missed the point of my question? what information are you using that has weight as related to the time a car came off the assembly line or even exactly what day it came off the line. like I said im curious . would you please share the formula you have used to obtain your hypothesis ?

I'm glad someone finally asked that question. With all due respect, one of the people posting here is going off on nothing more than attempt to form a false narrative. They're using information that is as random as the different circumstances that can be used to build a car. It is a complete and absolute waste of time. It's similar saying you want to do a study on ALL Fruits to get information for Bananas, Grapes, Kiwis, Oranges, Pears, Pineapples, etc...... and then only go to an Apple Orchard for your investigating. There is no conspiracy or engineered protocol to be learned here. The Certification starts with Corporate Law and the Factory has to comply with Automotive shipping mandates. That sums it up completely! The Factory didn't start the process. It began with Congress in the Summer of 1966 and signed into NHTSA/SAE Law by President Johnson in September of 1966. The "infancy" of the program did not start in 1969/1970. It was already 3 years old.

A car could have been built, damaged, ordered earlier than expected and required a new Label be printed before it was shipped. This would warrant a Federal Label being placed prior to the build components that some are trying to use to justify the final shipment. You'll find some cars that were built prior to the SPD. You'll find some cars built after the SDP date. We come across this issue all the time with our newer model cars. If we handled them the way some are trying to orchestrate and process in this thread, we would lose our licensing and possibly be charged with a Federal tampering crime.

The criteria being used here has gone off in a wrong direction for understanding NHTSA protocol. It's no wonder that the OE judging programs are so messed up. If this is how criteria is established, history is constantly being changed and rewritten to accommodate a false agenda. Please do ALL of your research. Many are either too lazy, arrogant and simply choose to limit their research because they think they're above reproach. It can make the difference between misleading people and providing correct information. We find many of these anomalies on a daily basis. I'm not looking to argue the facts, they are what they are. No two "Government" entities working together, ever seem to get things exactly as intended. Most of this is the exception and not the rule. Here are a couple of recent examples to illustrate the point.

Thanks,
David Walden