Originally Posted By McCandlessboy
Everyone has opinions on what will happen with the market. My belief is in the forward look era cars have more room to go up than muscle cars. They're simpler to understand, have incredible styling and limited production. Of course I'm bias, because it's what I collect.

I'm one of the most laid back people you'll ever meet. Not much gets to me. I love the car hobby and most of the people in it. It blows my mind that no matter how long you've been doing it, you can learn something. I've learned about mini cars the past few months. They did some crazy promo cars back in the 50's. Now I'm trying to chase those types of things down.

I agree ,,,to a point. The problem with Forward look era cars is the crowd that wants/interested in them are getting smaller and smaller. 2nd, finding parts is considerably tougher then muscle car stuff . ( at least they have a decent reproduction market )

So I'm not 100% sure just how much they'll appreciate.
My gut tells me sooner than later,, we will see a peak never to be duplicated again.

Just for an example, sit back and ck out the crowd at any major car show, of any brand (( current ricer crowd excluded )) a vast majority of the people are closer to the end than they are to the beginning